Saturday, November 22, 2008

You shall now refer to Amelia as "Princess Glitter"






Amelia is such a girly girl - and as a girly girl she loves princesses and loves glitter!! So, what did she pick out as her "Indian" (I know, not really politically correct) name?? "Princess Glitter", of course! She got to enjoy a great Thanksgiving feast at school on Friday and has been wearing her headband and necklace ever since. When I was talking to her in the car today, she would not answer me( I can't tell you how much this bothers me when she does this!!!!) Finally, she told me her name was not "Amelia", it was now "Princess Glitter". As soon as I called her by her new name, she happily answered me! There's no doubt, she makes me laugh every day!!

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Princess Glitter!!!

Perfect!

OTmom said...

So SO SO Funny!!!!! Love that girl! Miss yall