Sunday, November 2, 2008

Your wish is my command!






Amelia had picked out what she wanted to be for Halloween a couple of months ago. There was no doubt that she was going to be a princess, but she had some decision making to do when it came to picking which one. We got on the Disney website and looked through all the costumes. She very carefully made her choice - it would be Jasmine from the movie Aladdin. I ordered the costume, then hid it in my closet. Mean, I know. But, for one, I wanted it to be special for her, and second,  I knew if I were to open it and show it to her when it arrived she would be begging and pleading to wear it morning, noon, and night. Not a battle I wanted to take on!! She was SO excited when she got to wear it to school for her Halloween party. A couple of days before Halloween, her PawPaw really wanted to take her to the pumpkin patch and pick out one to carve. We picked out a good one and asked Amelia what she wanted to carve. Well, her answer was, of course, Jasmine. Not an easy task, but I must say between her PawPaw and myself, we created a masterpiece. You might want to click on the picture to see it in all its glory!!

No comments: